Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor (under 18) in the course of business.
Alcohol Content: 40%
▪ The 12 year-old expression is a fine example of how the distinctively crisp, citrus character of Aberlour’s new distillate is deftly softened by double cask maturation.
▪ Traditional Oak and seasoned Sherry butts are both used to great effect, as the mellowed spirits within are combined to deliver a subtly balanced flavour.
▪ Color: Golden amber with hints of ruby
▪ Nose:Soft and rounded with fruity notes of red apple
▪ Palate: A fine Sherried character, fruity aromas balanced with rich chocolate
▪ Finish: Warm and lingering. Sweet and spicy
|Type:||Whisky/Single Malt Whisky|
There is no customer comment at the moment.