Alcohol Content: 40%
▪ A blend of single malt and single grain whisky and double-aged in oak and sherry barrels
▪ Most of the grain comes from Aberfeldy, a distillery built in 1886 by John Dewar’s other industrious son, Alexander.
▪ Scented with spices and honeyed plump fruits.
▪ Nose: A heady note of juicy fruit and thick, creamy malt. Rather floral, and quite sweet with notes of toasted barley, almond and a tinge of honey.
▪ Taste: The palate is perfectly poised with notes of barley malt, hot buttered toast, a little honey, and some aniseed spiciness.
▪ Finish: Plenty of thick malt and sweetness.
There is no customer comment at the moment.