PLACING AN ORDER
Is it necessary to be a member to order?
No, you can check out as guest. But as our member you can collect Loyalty Points for discount as you purchase and track order history. It also makes your next checkout quick and easy.
How do I place an order?
- Add your desired product(s) to shopping cart by clicking 'Add to Cart' button.
- Continue to select other wines in the same way.
- Click “Checkout” button when you finish and you will see a cart summary where you can adjust order quantity.
- Follow the step-by-step checkout guide to confirm your order.
How do I use my Loyalty Points / eCoupons to redeem a discount or an offer?
Login your account first and you will see options (if applicable) to apply a discount or an offer with Loyalty Points/ eCoupons at cart summary during checkout.
What if I need to make changes to my order after I submit it?
Please call our Customer Service Team at 6827 0550 or email us.
MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNT
Why be a member? How do I create an account?
As our member you can collect Loyalty Points for discount as you purchase. You can also do quick checkout and track order history. See details of FDMALL CLUB and other Member’s Privilege. Join us by completing your first purchase!
Now I have logged in. What do I get access to?
You can manage your personal particulars, including address book where you can save addresses for delivery/ billing and save time at your next checkout. You may also view your Loyalty Points/ eCoupons balance, and track order history in the member’s area.
Do you charge for delivery?
We offer FREE delivery for purchases of HK$500 or above (single location only).
What is the order cut-off time?
Our order cut-off time is 3:00pm. We offer next day delivery for orders received on Monday to Friday before 3:00pm. Orders received after 3pm, on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays will be delivered the day following the next working day.
What is the delivery time?
Delivery service is available from Monday to Saturday between 10:00am and 6:00pm (except public holidays).
Is there any limitation to your delivery service?
- The preferred delivery time for selection is not confirmed. We will do our best to deliver according to your choice. Our customer service staff will call you to confirm delivery date with shortly.
- Delivery service is limited to Hong Kong, Kowloon and New Territories, and is not available to outlying islands, restricted areas or hotel's guest room. The delivery service to Ma Wan is limited to 10:00am to 4:00pm due to restricted access after 4:00pm.
- Delivery service is not available at premises other than G/F which are not accessible by elevator. Our driver will deliver to the G/F of the premises.
- Delivery service will be suspended when typhoon signal No.8 or above or a black rain warning is hoisted. In this case customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
PAYMENT & SECURITY
What forms of payment do you accept?
Alipay, MasterCard, Octopus, UnionPay, VISA & Wechat Pay.
Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
Every credit card/Alipay transaction on our site is secure. Our payment system has a 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) security encryption certification awarded by GoDaddy. When you see a keylock at the bottom right of your web browser it implies that the transaction is secure. No credit card information will be retained after your order is complete. Rather, it is submitted directly to our banks via JETCO system. You can be reassured that with each purchase your credit card or bank account information will be secured as it travels over the Internet. Check SSL Certificate information here.
My credit card details are not being accepted. What's wrong?
Please check with your bank or financial institution to rule out errors on their part. If problems persist, please call our Customer Service Team at 6827 0550 or email us.
My computer froze while processing payment. How will I know that my payment went through successfully?
All successful transactions will receive a confirmation email. If you have not received confirmation via email, please try to place your order again. Alternatively, call our Customer Service Team at 6827 0550 or email us to confirm your order.
What currency are the prices displayed in?
All prices are displayed in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD).
What is the return policy?
To provide you with the best online shopping experience, we offer a return policy. If you are not satisfied with quality of our goods, you can return your order to us for a full refund.
What should I do to return goods & get refund?
Call our Customer Service Team at 6827 0550 to arrange returns within 7 days of delivery.
Under what circumstances will returns NOT be accepted?
- Returns of glassware or accessories will not be accepted after the goods have been accepted by the customer. It is the customers' responsibility to check the condition of any goods received including glassware and accessories, and reject any damaged goods, at the time of delivery.
- Returns will not be accepted without a valid receipt.
- Returns of wine or champagne over HK$750 (per bottle) or more than 10 years old will not be accepted.
- Returns of special price items will not be accepted after the goods have been accepted by the customer. It is the customers' responsibility to check the condition of any goods received including glassware and accessories, and reject any damaged goods, at the time of delivery.
What if I need further assistance?
We are more than happy to provide all support that you need. Please contact our Customer Service Team via:
|Hotline:||6827 0550 (9am - 6pm, Mon - Fri)|
|Office address:||Units 817-823, 8/F., Trade Square, No. 681 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong|
Delivery service is not available at premises other than ground floor which are not accessible by elevator. Our driver will deliver to the ground floor of the premises.